- This event has passed.
December 11, 2021 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Mark your calendars as December 11th will be the third practice of the season. Practice will be from 4pm-6pm. We have a new location at Hidden Creek Community Center in Hillsboro. 5100 NE Hidden Creek Dr, Hillsboro, OR 97124
** Are you new to our sport?
Please fill out an Membership Registration, it’s free. Adaptive Sports Northwest is open to all members of the community. There is a suggested annual donation of $100 per individual. To submit your membership please click the button below and fill out the online form.
Membership Registration (https://www.jotform.com/adaptivesportsnw/membership)
** Vaccination Requirement
ASNW is requiring all coaches, volunteers and athletes 12 and older to be vaccinated and provide proof prior to participating in indoor programming. To submit your proof of vaccination please click the button below and fill out the online form.
* You are required to provide proof of Covid Vaccination or have a negative Covid test within 72 hours
Vaccine Proof (https://form.jotform.com/212665012780047)
** Covid Protocols for ASNW Programming
For the safety of all athletes, coaches, volunteers, and staff, we are requiring that the following guidelines be adhered to. Failure to follow these guidelines could result in a suspension from participating in ASNW programs.
* Masks are required at all times indoor or outdoor regardless of social distance or vaccination status.
* Coaches will be asked to do their best to keep small groups allowing at least 3 feet of distance as much as possible. This may mean that players are doing more individual drills and less scrimmaging.
* Spectators and parents must wear a mask or wait in the car regardless of vaccination status.
* Equipment should be disinfected prior to every practice and should be used by as few different people as possible between disinfecting.
* Coaches and volunteers will be required to wear a mask for the entire practice. We recognize that it can be hard to project with a mask on however, masks must stay on for the safety of everyone involved.
* All athletes are required to check in to each practice in order for ASNW to do contact tracing. This may include a Covid health screening or a temperature check.
By participating in ASNW programs, you are acknowledging the associative risks of group activities related to COVID-19 exposure. ASNW retains the ability to refuse or reduce service to any person who fails to follow these rules. Please notify ASNW staff if you have had any exposure to COVID-19 and have recently participated in an ASNW event or practice.
** Volunteers Needed
ASNW and Power Soccer PDX are looking for volunteers to assist with unloading, loading and attaching equipment to athletes wheelchairs at each practice. You would also assist the coaches during drills and scrimmages. Questions about volunteering with ASNW should be sent to Katelynn Johnson, email@example.com
Interested in being an assistant coach? We are in search of a power soccer assistant coach for this season. As assistant coach you would help set up equipment and assist the coach with the set plays, drills and scrimmages. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested!
Volunteer Application (https://www.jotform.com/adaptivesportsnw/volunteer)