- This event has passed.
November 20, 2021 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
We are excited to start a new season! Mark your calendars as November 20th will be the first practice of the season. Practice will be from 3pm-5pm. We have a new location at John McLoughlin Elementary School in Oregon City. 19230 South End Rd, Oregon City, OR 97045
We are excited to get back on the court and playing soccer!
ASNW is requiring all coaches, volunteers and athletes 12 and older to be vaccinated and provide proof prior to participating in indoor programming. To submit your proof of vaccination please click the button below and fill out the online form.
- You are required to provide proof of Covid Vaccination or have a negative Covid test within 72 hours
Covid Protocols for ASNW Programming
For the safety of all athletes, coaches, volunteers, and staff, we are requiring that the following guidelines be adhered to. Failure to follow these guidelines could result in a suspension from participating in ASNW programs.
- Masks are required at all times indoor or outdoor regardless of social distance or vaccination status.
- Coaches will be asked to do their best to keep small groups allowing at least 3 feet of distance as much as possible. This may mean that players are doing more individual drills and less scrimmaging.
- Spectators and parents must wear a mask or wait in the car regardless of vaccination status.
- Equipment should be disinfected prior to every practice and should be used by as few different people as possible between disinfecting.
- Coaches and volunteers will be required to wear a mask for the entire practice. We recognize that it can be hard to project with a mask on however, masks must stay on for the safety of everyone involved.
- All athletes are required to check in to each practice in order for ASNW to do contact tracing. This may include a Covid health screening or a temperature check.
- In the past 14 days, have you or anyone or anyone you’ve been in contact with felt any of the following symptoms: Fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, recent loss of taste or smell, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, sore throat or congestion?
- Have you been in close contact (within 6 feet for 15 minutes or longer) with anyone who has tested positive or has symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Have you had a positive test for COVID-19 or are awaiting results within the past 14 days?
- Within the past 14 days, has a public health professional advised you to self-isolate, self-monitor, or self-quarantine because of risks associated with COVID-19?
By participating in ASNW programs, you are acknowledging the associative risks of group activities related to COVID-19 exposure. ASNW retains the ability to refuse or reduce service to any person who fails to follow these rules. Please notify ASNW staff if you have had any exposure to COVID-19 and have recently participated in an ASNW event or practice.
ASNW and Power Soccer PDX are looking for volunteers to assist with unloading, loading and attaching equipment to athletes wheelchairs at each practice. You would also assist the coaches during drills and scrimmages. Questions about volunteering with ASNW should be sent to Katelynn Johnson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in being an assistant coach? We are in search of a power soccer assistant coach for this season. As assistant coach you would help set up equipment and assist the coach with the set plays, drills and scrimmages. Reach out to email@example.com if you are interested!