- This event has passed.
February 13, 2022 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Mark your calendars as February 13th we get to start soccer up again! Practice will be from 4pm-6pm. Note our new location at Hidden Creek Community Center in Hillsboro. 5100 NE Hidden Creek Dr, Hillsboro, OR 97124
Google map link
** An important update regarding COVID and ASNW Programming
We are happy to announce that at the most recent meeting of the COVID Response Team, it was decided that in person, physical programming would be resumed as of Thursday, February 3. Programming had been put on temporary pause due to the spike in COVID cases, but we now feel, with the implementation of specific safety measures, that programming can safely move forward.
Please see below the requirements for participating in ASNW in-person physical programming:
1. N95 or KN95 masks required, ASNW will provide a mask to all participants at the activity
2. No attendees / spectators are permitted to remain within the indoor place of practice (gym)
3. Participants will bring their own water source
4. Participants five and older must be vaccinated and/or boosted (if qualify for booster)
5. Participants will wash their hands before their activity begins and during breaks, as possible
6. Participants will use the provided hand sanitizer to supplement hand washing
7. Participants are asked to leave the facility directly following the end of their activity
8. Participants will maintain at least six feet of distance when not engaged in activities
9. Participants will sign in at the beginning of their activity (athlete or parent)
10. If participants have experienced any of the following symptoms in the past 48 hours, they should not attend any practices – fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore through, congestion, runny nose, nausea or vomiting or diarrhea.
11. Participants should not attend their activity if any of the following are true:
+ You’ve had a positive COVID case in the last 5 days
+ You are showing symptoms that could be related to COVID
+ You believe you have been, or have been told that you have had direct contact with a person with a positive case of COVID
12. Participants will not attend or return to their activity until five days following any signs or symptoms of COVID. Before coming back to your activity, participants must be symptom free and without a fever for a minimum of 24 hours.
In addition to the current coaches and staff overseeing the programs, we are engaging the assistance of our current board members to be present at each scheduled activity to ensure that these measures are being met, and to answer any questions that you may have. Of course, we ask that you be supportive of these efforts and work to ensure that these measures are supported.
All of our community partners that may bring new athletes to our programs will also be notified of our requirements and expected to follow the same guidelines that are in place for coaches, athletes and volunteers. However, for some practices the community partner may stay with the new athletes if there needs to be assistance with fitting of chairs, passing on information, helping with the adjustment of trying a new activity, and/or helping the individual feel comfortable with meeting new coaches, etc.
On behalf of the Board of Directors and the COVID Response Team, I want to thank you so much for your collaboration and assistance during these unique times. Our hope is to be able to transition from these policies, but will do so at a time that we know we can do so safely for our community.
If you have immediate questions, please feel free to direct those to me at your convenience. The best way to reach me is via email.
** Vaccination Requirement
ASNW is requiring all coaches, volunteers and athletes 5 and older to be vaccinated and provide proof prior to participating in indoor programming. To submit your proof of vaccination please click the button below and fill out the online form.
* You are required to provide proof of Covid Vaccination
Vaccine Proof (https://form.jotform.com/212665012780047)
** Are you new to our sport?
Please fill out an Membership Registration, it’s free. Adaptive Sports Northwest is open to all members of the community. There is a suggested annual donation of $100 per individual. To submit your membership please click the button below and fill out the online form.
Membership Registration (https://www.jotform.com/adaptivesportsnw/membership)